Thursday, October 2, 2008

Full of Life!


OK, so this picture was taken on August 30 (my birthday) and I am just now posting and it is October! Where has the time gone. My parents tell me it goes by fast, and it does. School with Ellis is a challenge to say the least, Anna Hartsel hates to color....what four year old girl hates to color? That would be mine! Elizabeth fell in the bathtub the other night...a trip to the ER? No, we decided to "watch" the gooshy knot on the back of her head. An hour after the incident, she was jumping on her bed. Amazing! Andrew, sweet Andrew, let's learn how to walk my son. Such a cutie, but fusy because his brain can't quite tell his feet what to do and he is frustrated. Not trying to be negative, just bein' real my friends. Then the Lord reminds me, so sweetly that "blessed are the man whose quiver is full of them". Oh God, how faithful and gracious you are. "Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning great is your faithfulness. I say to myself, 'The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for Him'" Amen! Have a great day!

1 comment:

Jennifer Werneth said...

you are so blessed! i love your children too! even the many struggles will be for His glory! i enjoyed laughing at the gooshy spot, though i know it wasnt funny at the time. call me if you ever need a minute to yourself, or an hour, or a day...okay a day is as much as i'm offering! love ya