Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Full of Fall!




Autumn is definately my favorite time of year. Crisp mornings,warm days, and being able to wear my favorite outfit of all...blue jeans and a t-shirt everyday! Life can't get any better. We got back from John's 20 year high school reunion last weekend and had a great time. There is just something about highschool. You just learn about life with those friends. You go back in time and are accepted no matter what. (At least this is the way we felt). We were relaxed and really enjoyed ourselves. Thanks "Aunt Kimberly" and "Uncle Raymond" for adding to our fun. The kids had a blast!

3 comments:

April Brown said...

I love fall too!! You get to cover up and have a break from shorts...and all that goes with wearing shorts like shaving :) So glad you were able to enjoy John's class reunion! I had the best time at mine a couple of years ago...time really changes things!

I can't wait to see you in November:)

Jennifer Werneth said...

precious pictures! i love me some jeans too!

Beth Scott said...

Fall is also my favorite time of year. Especially living in South AL. It's a nice break from the heat! And my favorite thing to wear is...you guessed it! Jeans!!
Glad you had fun last weekend. Is April coming to town in Nov?