Tuesday, July 15, 2008

What is life about anyway?

I have been asking myself this question a lot lately. Why this question?....is it because I have four small children who trust me for everything right now? or is it because yet another summer is almost over? or maybe just because I am a "deep thinker"? No, these are not the reasons I am asking this question. One of my dear friends lost her little four year old precious girl to menengitis on July 2. She was here one day and gone the next...Hope just thought it was the normal stomach bug that kids get. Little Alaina's days were numbered by God, we just didn't know the number..."in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me." Life is not ours. We are here to glorify God. My dear sweet Hope, I love you and I pray for you and Billy constantly.

With their lives and many other friends' lives on my mind, I will begin to blog and share my life. I want to be real....What is life about anyway.....It's all about You, Jesus!

1 comment:

thewheelerfamily said...

Yea! I love that you started a blog. I am also new to this venue and hope that through I can keep in touch with old friends and family who don't get to see our kids all the time. I too have been compelled to seek the Lord through Alaina's death and I am amazed at how God is using her to push me deeper in my relationship with Him, my husband and children. "His ways are higher than our ways." Gayle