Monday, June 15, 2009

Is it summer already?





There is so much to update...I feel so behind! I'll start with Andrew. His favorite form of communication is still screaming. He puts a couple of words together, like "Daddy car" and "sissy's love love" (Elizabeth's bunny), however he still screams all the time to get his needs met. Elizabeth swallowed a light bright piece the week after the rubber band incident. "It was blue" she told me. I am trusting the doctors that it "went through her system", was not going to dig for that! Anna Hartsel stuck a polly pocket piece in her ear...that was fun considering her personality. (She is VERY particular and delicate). Ellis finished his first season of baseball. Have to say he is pretty atheletic! He is getting bigger and more mature. He just is growing up. I can't believe I have a seven year old. We are very excited about the summer....already two weeks into it. WOW! Anyway, VBS is next week and then we head to Texas to visit the Dawkins and Fairs. We are looking forward to hanging out with "old" friends. More later.

No comments: