Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Down by the bay...


It's about time I updated...we did the tulip thing today. I told myself not to get stressed to get the "perfect" picture, we all had a great time. I am so enjoying Andrew. I don't know if it is because he is the last one, or is it just him. We all love his personality. I also have a different perspective on things since Alaina's death. My heart aches and tears literally roll down my face as I think of the void sweet Hope and Billy feel. Hope posted the picture we all saw at the funeral. What peace on little Alaaina's face! "For what is our hope, or joy, or crown of rejoicing? Is it not even you in the presence of our Lord Jesus Christ at His coming?" Praise be to God! I love you sweet Hope and I will be praying for you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like the kids had a blast. I love Andrew's face.

Michelle Taylor said...

Where are the tulips? Great picture - and sweet, sweet kids :)